[Sca-cooks] Cookies are here!!!! (and questions)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Dec 16 09:42:31 PST 2002

Well my friends, I am munching on some most excellent plum pudding sent by
our most excellent Devra as I write this (funny enough, I offered a taste
to my staff and the three that were there when I opened the box said "no
thanks"...  Edjits!!!

Apolonia was kind enough to send my cookies first, as I won't be here for a
week after the end of this week, wanted to make sure they'd arrive and
someone could receive them.

I laid out the loot all over the floor of the office and Wix's nose is
going like nuts.  She has slowly crawled closer and closer to the
offerings, thinking I couldn't see her strategy!  But she won't get
anything else than the tantalizing smells wafting out of that box.  Some of
the spice stuff are really pungent, and good :-)

I am glad to see that my half dozen cookies falls within the average
quantity of "stuff" given :-)

And so I have questions on some of the stuff that isn't labelled :-(

Who made the orange cream cheese cookies?

I'll assume that the cake that was baked in a mini Bundt pan are Finn's
poundcake?

I'll assume that the nice little shapes of colour that appear to be
marzipan, tied with glittery "maple" leaves are Olwen's, but what's the
other thing than marzipan?

Who made, and what are the ones in the plastic back decorated with print of
canes, trees and cookies?

Who made and what are the cookies that came four to a ziploc, two of them
with red/green sprinkles, two without?

I'll assume the chocolate chip cookies that came with a ziploc within a
ziploc are Phlip's, and that those within are the spicey ones, right?

Who made and what are the cupcakes (silver paper)?  It looks like some
fruitcake

Finally, I have two portions of a cookie that *looks* like a molasses
cookie.  One is much lighter in colour than the other, but the shape and
size are very similar, so I'll assume they come from the same person, and
one is perhaps a tad more cooked?  Or are they actually different?  What
are they?  Who made them?

Thank you y'all.  I'll be on a sugar buzz for a while! :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry