[Sca-cooks] Cookies are here!!!! (and questions)

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Dec 16 10:47:46 PST 2002

Ooops. Well, not really oops. I was having trouble printing anything at
work, and then time got away from me.

The four-in-ziploc are mine.

The cookies that have decoration (most have red and/or green sugar, there
are a few with multicolor nonpareils) are the failed spritz cookies. Some
of them are round little balls, some of them got mushed flat with
fingertips, just cuz I felt like it. The cookies that actually look like
proper drop cookies are eggnog cookies with a bit of nutmeg and sugar on
top. If I can find the cookbook again I will post the eggnog cookie
recipe.

Margaret, still recovering from rolling 3 1/2 dozen pie crusts yesterday