[Sca-cooks] The Gorgeous Ones' Cookie Extravaganza

Lynn Hunter rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:35:21 PST 2002

I made the Orange Cream Cheese cookies, Muiredach.  And I can assure you,
they have the Siberian Husky Seal of Approval for Canine Treats... Avalanche
and Stormi give them 2 paws up, and say please share with Wix.  (Of course,
they would like *US* to share with them, which ain't happenin' either.
Cruel Owner Ro)

I posted the recipe the week of Dec 6, but can repost if necessary.  Hope
you like them.

Ro de Laci
Bright Hills Cooks Guild