[Sca-cooks] The Gorgeous Ones' Cookie Extravaganza

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Dec 16 12:33:28 PST 2002

At 02:35 PM 12/16/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I made the Orange Cream Cheese cookies, Muiredach.

Ahhh great, thanks :-)

>  And I can assure you,
>they have the Siberian Husky Seal of Approval for Canine Treats... Avalanche
>and Stormi give them 2 paws up, and say please share with Wix.

Wis is about 10 pounds overweight.  She would not get any human food anyway :-)

>I posted the recipe the week of Dec 6, but can repost if necessary.  Hope
>you like them.

No, that shouldn't be necessary, I kept the old mails, I just couldn't
remember who did what :-)

I'm looking forward to the compilation of recipes that Niccolo (??) is
working on?

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry