[Sca-cooks] Pralines...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Dec 19 08:30:45 PST 2002

I have just received what in Belgium is called Pralines, which is not what
most folks here think of.  Belgian Pralines are chocolates.  You know, like
Godiva, etc...  My grand mother just sent me a 1Kg box of Neuhaus Pralines
(http://www.neuhauschocolate.com/ which looks like they are now available
in the US)

Customs knifed it and only about half the box is in any sh pe to be eaten,
saddly.

But they are *so* good.  Godiva used to be good, but has become entirely
too sweet to accomodate the US market :-(

Between the cookies, pralines and whatnots, I'll be on quite a sugar buzz
for my drive to Montreal Saturday/Sunday!

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry