[Sca-cooks] Pralines...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 20 06:25:42 PST 2002

Is Belgian chocolate generally less sweeter?
I noticed a similar tendency towards sweet chocolate when I was in
Britain--and it was virtually always *milk* chocolate, too.  Very nice
milk chocolate, but not my favorite (I like both my chocolate and coffee
dark and strong ;-).
When I eat US chocolate-as-chocolate, I go for the dark stuff.  If I can
afford it, I get one of the gourmet/dark brands....expensive, but worth
it!
--maire, part-time chocolate queen