[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks list history

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 20:57:01 PST 2002

Margali commented:
> OK, then I have been on since Sept 97...because I was told that I was on
> list a few months after it started.

I seem to remember joining this list within the first week or so and
remember it being in March or early April 97. However, when I've said this
previously, Adamantius I think it was, disagreed and suggested it had
been going for awhile before I appeared.

However, the earliest digest (or fraction thereof) that I still have and
can currently find says at the top:

> sca-cooks                 Saturday, 12 April 1997      Volume 01 : Number 043

So, assuming three or four digests per day, that would make it March or early
April.

> Stefan used to be very stuffy and staid...we cured him of that ;-)

Moi????

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com