[Sca-cooks] not new lurker was Cooks who don't eat: was, Cormarye

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 08:02:08 PST 2002

>On 19 Dec 2002, Olwen the Odd wrote:
>
> > >I know several professional chefs whose dinner is a bowl of cold
> > >cereal about 2am after work.
> > >
> > >Irmele
> >
> > Hey.  Is this someone new?  I don't recall ever seeing the name
> > Irmele before. Olwen, curious, single, looking and no cookies
> > (pout)
>
>Naw...not new. I just spend most of my time lurking. I'm not single
>but I'd be happy to send you some cookies :)
>
>Irmele
>in Caid

My box of cookies still isn't here.  That is a good thing.  Well, actually
Hans was disappointed last night.  That was the first thing he asked about.
Anyway, with all the holiday crap I have been eating, which is totally not
my style at all, I would really appreciate a good hunk of strong cheese or
tinned kippers!  Seriously, Irmele, welcome to the list as a talker.  Hope
to see your name on the bottom of more posts.
Olwen