[Sca-cooks] laughing at marzipan!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 07:55:36 PST 2002

My friends are having quiet a laugh when they come to the studio these days.
  Gorgeous M had sent along Barbie as Marzipan and I have her on the work
table (for now).  Folks come in, sit down, start messing with everything on
the work table and then their eyes fall on the box with the doll in it and
they hesitate, knowing that it will *have* to be something they should
compose themselves for, then pick it up.  I have seen so many priceless
looks cross peoples faces!  Makes me wish I had a rig to trip a camera
shutter when the box is moved!  I cannot thank you enough for such a
thoughtful and fun gift Muriedach.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar