[Sca-cooks] ya gotta love detours was..digest, Vol 1 #2953 - 16 msgs

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Dec 20 09:34:01 PST 2002

margali, I'd missed your response, as I often just trash replies that carry
"digest".  Getting ~700 mails a day, I can't read it all...

That said, I'll be in Montreal on the 23, 24 and 25 of December, with a
pretty full schedule, then 26 and 27 in a small town an hour and a half
south east of Montreal.  I'm seeing Mum and then Dad that I haven't seen in
2+ years.  Doubt they'll want to share me :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry