[Sca-cooks] lunch detour

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Dec 20 09:35:39 PST 2002

And what other group of people will drive 6-8 hours to watch people hit each
other with sticks and then eat...just to turn around and drive home? grin

Actually, when I was working as a temp and had days off during the week if
they didn't have a jpb for me I woulddrive down to central jersy to chat and
have lunch with sca friends and clan down there, and get home in time to
make dinner for Rob...

Leaving work friday at 5, driving to the canadian border, breaking for the
night and continuing on in the morning to get to gether for lunch on a
saturday is no big deal, we do the same for going to events in south jersey
or southern tier NY/penna. We would simply leave at 5 or so in the evening
and drive back, or get crash space somewhere and drive back sunday.

margali
and you should have seen some of my road trips when i was single, young and
healthy...grin

the quote starts here:
I just love you folks.

.....no worries, it's only a 16 hour detour...maybe we can have lunch!
You crack me up!

I just love you all.

Olwen, well hugged and feeling better today.

Marilyn Traber
State Farm
Emergency Services Provision, New London
Phone: 203-699-7117
Fax:	 203-699-7105