[Sca-cooks] Egg rolls, cats (but NOT in the egg rolls..on this list, thought I'd mention that) and Holiday greetings.

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 21:47:52 PST 2002

Boy, today is my 33rd anniversary and how did I spend it? Wal Mart. Did get a bunch of Christmas presents from my karate students, though. That was cool. When you're the toughest teacher in the school and your students seem to like ya, well, my little heart just goes pitter pat.

Anyway, thank you Phlip and Adamantius and every one else who helped with my egg roll problem. Just waltzed in with a lot more stuff than I thought I would need, plopped the bags on the floor and ran to my computer to check the list. Anyway, Gracie has decided that she just LOVES bok choy. Oh, well, glad I bought extra...just in case (which seems to be the norm in my home).

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas (or whatever you celebrate). Take care. Stay safe.

Isabella