[Sca-cooks] Egg rolls, cats (but NOT in the egg rolls..on this list, thought I'd mention that) and Holiday greetings.

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Dec 23 21:53:33 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Anyway, thank you Phlip and Adamantius and every one else who helped with
my egg roll problem. Just waltzed in with a lot more stuff than I thought I
would need, plopped the bags on the floor and ran to my computer to check
the list. Anyway, Gracie has decided that she just LOVES bok choy. Oh, well,
glad I bought extra...just in case (which seems to be the norm in my home).

Glad you got it done. When you manage to get a breath, do let us know how
you made them ;-)

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,