[Sca-cooks] Hey OLWEN!!!

Susan Laing paxford at gil.com.au
Tue Dec 24 15:19:50 PST 2002

Sorry for sending this via the list - can't seem to send it directly to
Olwen's hotmail account...

OFC - Christmas lunch today is to be Roast Turkey with vegetables. My
parents are bringing it all with them to my place (this despite my saying "I
*can* cook the turkey **PLEASE** let me cook the turkey"... seems they don't
think it's a "proper Christmas" unless they're the ones supplying all the
food)  I had to have a minor hissy fit to be even allowed to provide the
dessert items - and they're *still* bringing the trifle.... BIG SIGH...
anybody else got Parental units like this?

Mari
(who should be laying the table rather than emailing :-p)