[Sca-cooks] Hey OLWEN!!!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 24 15:28:15 PST 2002

Mine definitely had their own ideas about things, but they're not around
anymore. I think everyone's got at least one control freak in the
family....you've got my sympathy!
Maybe you could negotiate in advance next year?
--Maire from Artemisia, who just got back from shopping for tomorrow's
dinner...I'm cooking <g>