[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 20:24:26 PST 2002

Gunthar wrote:
>So, is anyone doing anything special for
>Christmas dinner?

Tomorrow will be quiet.  Just my aging parents and myself.  No tree.  The only presents will be the ones I bought for them.  We won't even have a special meal, as we are all still recovering from the stomach flu.  We'll sit around and wait for our respective missing children and grandchildren to call.  The weather will be dreary, but no snow, just cold and wet.  I may take them for a drive tomorrow night to see the lights in the neighborhood, if they are feeling up to it.  I'll be working on finishing that !#$%^&* surcoat I didn't finish for my AoA ceremony, and planning the Dinner I'll be cooking for the Royals at Estrella.  Hmmm, I may slip out and buy myself a new book, or a movie, later.

Mordonna