[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Dec 24 20:48:05 PST 2002

>Gunthar wrote:
>>So, is anyone doing anything special for
>>Christmas dinner?

Oh... you would have to say 'dinner'...

Regina and I have been invited to Christmas at a friend's across town. I
don't know if I will make it- I'm still kinda wobbly. My kids will be
arriving sometime in the evening, on their way home from their aunt's
house. They're staying for a couple of days. My dear heart is still in
Ashland, life being messed up as only a government entity can do. But it
gives me a little more time to work on his gifts...

Have a Lovely Christmas, everyone! (Just don't mention food!)

'Lainie