[Sca-cooks] Re: Christmas Dinner

alysk at ix.netcom.com alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 25 05:29:12 PST 2002

Greetings from cold and cloudy Austin, Texas!  I have been visiting my son and
eating out in local restaurants.  My son will be making "stuffed shells" later
today for our dinner.  Don't know what all goes in it but it's vegetarian with
mashed butternut squash being stuffed into pasta shells with a sauce on top.

We had three delicious meals at a local favorite (Kerbey Lane) ... blackberrry
pecan pancakes, a mouthwatering omelet of artichokes, mushrooms, spinach and
sour cream... Oh, yum!

Back to cold and cloudy Cleveland this evening.   Happy holidays to all!

Alys Katharine