[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 06:29:44 PST 2002

Since Colonial Williamsburg is crucial to the functioning of the universe
(not!), I will be working today, and trying to keep my temper when
well-meaning visitors ask, "Why do they make you work on Christmas Day?" and
the correct answer is, "Because you bought a ticket!" which does not meet
the requirements for H & C (Hospitality and Courtesy).  The Foundation will
provide those working today with a typical Christmas dinner, ham, turkey,
trimmings, etc.  At least I'm not working tonight as well.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.   Emerson