[Sca-cooks] Seasonal Sentiments

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 25 12:17:48 PST 2002

Happy Holidays of all sorts to everyone, vociferous posters and
reticent lurkers alike.

This list is my "home-base" list. If i had to unsub from most lists,
this one would be at the top of my list of keepers.

Scary but true: you guys and guyettes are my sanity check when people
on other lists are boring, being stupid, or flaming each other.

Sure, we get silly here from time to time, but it's silly among
friends - and in Poppa's living room :-)

I am constantly learning here, and learning is one of my greatest joys.
I learn about so many aspects of food past and present and around the world.
I learn about regional differences in the SCA
And I learn about you, my friends, and your personal triumphs and tragedies.

I joined this list in March 1999 , i think, about 2 months before i
went to my first event. You have all - those still here, and absent
friends - contributed enormously to my understanding of the SCA. I
know i'm a better feast cook because of all of you, and i hope a
better person, too.

My love and best wishes to all,

Anahita