[Sca-cooks] My cookies have arrived!!!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 26 23:33:05 PST 2002

My cookies finally arrived earlier today! They didn't get pilfered or
lost or crushed along the way! And most seemed to have arrived intact.
A few had a crumbled cookie or two, but should taste the same.

Surprizingly, some that I would not expect to have held up, such as
Muirebach's shortbread or Avraham's Moravian Spice cookies, did arrive whole.
They are also quite good. I was going to just nibble on one or two while at
the computer and save some for later, but...

I'm disappointed that some don't have labels, especially those indicating
who made them, but I saved the earlier messages on this and will decypher
some of those tomorrow. Err. later today.

Thanks folks.
Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com