[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #3006 - 7 msgs

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 27 19:23:33 PST 2002

>    3. Re: Clerical Persona was Fw: ***A Message From
> Bish.  I'm O.K. (Patricia Collum)

> Message: 3
> From: "Patricia Collum" <pjc2 at cox.net>
> To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Clerical Persona was Fw:
> ***A Message From Bish.  I'm O.K.
> Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:26:33 -0700
>
> I just realized from this line that both of the
> old-time SCA members who
> have clerical personas are gay/bi, but the two newer
> (joined since I did 7-8
> yrs. ago) were not. I guess times they are
> a-changing.
>
> Cecily

Well, I would have figured I would have counted for
old-time SCA, being in for 21 years now!!
Serious Clerical persona the whole time, course
mundane cleric too, so maybe that means something too?

I know when I first joined there were other 'clerical'
personas that were definately in it for the spoof and
fun, though they were  both either married or
lercherously heterosexual!  For many in the area I was
in I think I was the first and only real serious
clerical persona they ran across!

Abot Johann von Metten, OL
(who has always been celibate and chaste, so the
question of sexual orientation has largely been
academic)

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"