[Sca-cooks] Re: East kingdom history was Debatable Crown

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Fri Dec 27 23:45:15 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/28/2002 12:55:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> How long ago was it?

Maire, the crown was fall of '79 (AS XIV).  It happened about three years
before I joined so I have no first hand knowledge.  I can say that at that
time it was a touchy subject and people had very strong feelings about it and
the outcome.   79-80 was, from my understanding a rough time for East Kingdom
Royals with an abdication, divorce and the debatable crown lyst.

Annan