[Sca-cooks] RE: OT, OOP massage wasRe: Re: RE:Carolingia in April??

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sat Dec 28 08:58:40 PST 2002

Hej!
    Well, Olwen, you can come to the Singles Ice Cream Sunday Social this
Pensic, I plan to make it an annual event until I am not single-which looks
like it might be forever.  This year I should be able to be there & set up
in time to do some cooking for that evening.
    I used to get passed around at the WSFA's
(http://www.wsfa.org/index.htm) meetings by the Ladies there.  One night
someone counted & I had massaged over 30 Ladies backs, hands or feet-I had
no takes on my offer to massage fronts though.  I am far out of practice
though, so it would kill my hands to try that again.  Still a friend of mine
commented on how soft my hands were given what I do for a living.
    Liadan, I haven't had  any good gumbo since I left Pensacola (Jerry's
Cajun Cafe is a great place for a good meal if you are ever in P'cola).
Just so you have a sample of what massage can be find someone who can make a
peace sign have them take the 2 upraised finger & place one on each side of
your spine, they should start softly rubbing up & down your spine increasing
the pressure until it feels good to you.
    Mordonna, I have a very full schedule in my life.  In fact I should be
getting ready to go to work right now.  I work Thursday to Sunday from open
to close (except Saturday when I get to go in between noon & 2), go to
school from 9 to 4 Monday & Wednesday work on projects on Tuesdays (on
winter break right now) & go to Commida practice Wednesday, play with my
granddaughter Monday nights & I am going to start shooting archery again on
Wednesday nights again.  The next time I am going to take off to relax & not
do something (cooking the Shakespeare feast, being the coordinator for the
Viking embassy at the Crossroads Faire, merchanting & helping out at Birka
don't count) will be June & I am trying to convince an old flame to come to
Boston to see if we can rekindle the blaze.
    Maire, I believe you are every bit as innocent as I am.
    OFC-I was shopping in Sam's Club when I noticed that they were carrying
Kringle-from my favorite Kringle bakery in Racine, WI
(http://www.lehmanns.com/).  This is the equivalent of a NY finding his/her
favor Bagley in their local store-except Kringle ships better than Bagels.
I got Pecan & Raspberry.  I wish they had had Almond or Cream Cheese
Pax,
Olaf formerly FTG2(SS) Revells, Sr Petty Officer in Charge of Smut aboard
the USS Finback SSN-670 during the Cat Futch Incident.
(http://members.fortunecity.com/vonsteuben632/cat.htm)