[Sca-cooks] OT: update on heather

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Dec 30 07:31:48 PST 2002

After a great deal of plan changing... my business partner, Heather, did get
to Providence (her father turned out to be in a Providence hospital, not a
Boston one)  I am still in Philadelphia.

Unfortunately, her father died while she was still on route from
Philadelphia.

While his death was expected sometime soonish, the speed of the final
downturn took everyone by surprise.... Heather had just come HOME from
visiting her parents for Christmas on the 26th.

While it is a good thing that he did not linger unduly in the hospital.. it
has been a shock, and of course it was upsetting to Heather that she didn't
make it to the hospital before his death.

Please keep Heather and her family in your thoughts and prayers in this
difficult time.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."