[Sca-cooks] Happy New Year to All-- Back Home Again

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Dec 31 15:43:50 PST 2002

Well, I am back home again and the inbox only has 1200 plus messages
that I shall sort through over the next few days. It looks like there
have been many interesting threads and comments.

As for my trip east, I managed to make it downtown to see Julia Child's
kitchen in the Smithsonian. I also shopped both Sur la Table and
G Street Fabrics as well as bringing home more books, including several
OP ones like the Lisle letters. We also made the trip to the Uptown to
see the LOTR Two Towers on the big screen.

Happy New Year to All--

Johnnae llyn Lewis Johnna Holloway