Cookies: Request Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Cookies

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Dec 1 15:01:29 PST 2002

At 05:39 PM 12/1/2002, you wrote:
>16 1/2 dozen down.  5 dozen more to go.  I will be posting my parcel
>Tuesday at the latest.  My contribution is Cream Cheese Drops.  Herewith is
>the recipe (our printer is fubar, and I am NOT writing the recipe out 42
>times.  Recipients 15-42 would NOT be able to decipher it!).

I'm in the middle of baking batch one of three of the ones i'm
making.  Parcel going out Tuesday morning.

I am not including print out either, however, on each bag goes:
My name
What the cookie is
The URL where the recipe can be found.

It would be great for those who haven't sent the cookies that you include
your name as well.  I missed that last year, some stuff was great, with no
way of knowing from whom it came.

FWIW, http://bmee.net/sca/cookies.html
Simple, elegant :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd