[Sca-cooks] Re: Cookies

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sun Dec 1 18:15:03 PST 2002

>I'm with Gorgeous <waves to Wixie and her daddy>, I'm sending half a dozen
>of these in each packet.  42 dozen cookies??  Ranvaig, your either a dyed in
>the wool over-achiever or a saint. <ggg>

Umm... lets see... I'm piecing a quilt for my bed (1000 pieces, 1/5th
done so far),
just started knitting socks for my hubby, and want to handsew a linen
tunic before
12th night.  I'm an over-planner anyway.  If I actually finish any of
then, THEN
you can all me an over-achiever.  At least the cookies are done *S*

Ranvaig