[Sca-cooks] Re: Cookies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 21:09:06 PST 2002

>I'm with Gorgeous <waves to Wixie and her daddy>, I'm sending half a dozen
>of these in each packet.  42 dozen cookies??  Ranvaig, your either a dyed
>in
>the wool over-achiever or a saint. <ggg>
>
>HOWEVER, my brother, my brothers-in-law and my husband will call you
>blessed....
>
>Ro, who has to make dog biscuits and cat toys for the Bright Hills 4
>footers, too.

I'm faaarrrr from being an over-achiever so I'm just sending two marzipan
bits and one cookie (Gunthars almond one).  Hope no one has to share!
Morningstar and her friends helped with the molded marzipan and Hans came
over to bake cookies tonight cuz he wanted to help so he could earn cookie
rewards I guess.
Olwen