[Sca-cooks] Re: Cookies - Picture

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 1 20:29:57 PST 2002

You know, people, this is not fair! I spend my entire day working with
chocolate, which I sell, not eat, and then come home to all these posts
about wonderful cookies which I won't be sharing because I don't have
time to bake around now. (Which means I probably won't even have my
own...) There should be some limits to the number of things that are
waved at me in this tantalizing manner, then snatched away! LOL!

Anne