[Sca-cooks] Re: Cookies - Picture

Ciorstan ciorstan at attbi.com
Sun Dec 1 20:07:34 PST 2002

Ranvaig writes:

> I baked 6 big pans of bar cookies last night and glazed them this morning,
> only have to pack them now.  Shortbread cookies topped with preserves
> and streudel and drizzled with chocolate.  Blueberry with white chocolate,
> raspberry almond with dark chocolate, and strawberry with both.

My kitchen runneth over with suckets. Lots and lots of suckets. They're
grapefruit rather than a period fruit-- my best friend/neighbor gifted
me with two grocery bags full of *perfect* home grown grapefruit; they
were on the tree Friday morning. I did the boil 'em three times routine
before candying and they're scrumptious, I think.

They are drying and probably be packed for shipping tomorrow.

ciorstan
(who wonders if the smell will ever leave the house...)