[Sca-cooks] Fw: article on medieval food

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 16:07:18 PST 2002

Please forgive me, Fra Nicola.  I knew I had goofed, but Life intervened before I could correct it.  I do know the difference.  Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
Mordonna
 Nick Sasso <NJSasso at msplaw.com> wrote:----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne duBosc"
I'd give the article a C+. At least she mentions the names of four of
the SCA Cooks List contributors, and gives links to Cindy Renfrew's
culinary history page and to Duke Cariadoc's Medieval History page. She
features quotes from His Grace, and from Nick Sasso (Vincenzo).
<<>> . . .

Greetings,

Nick Sasso is actually fra niccolo difrancesco from South Downs,
Meridies (Atlanta, GA). So many Nick/Nic/Nich's in the world.

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco (the OTHER Nick)

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook