Sour cherries (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Turkey day odds and ends)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 2 21:27:34 PST 2002

Oooh! Morellos! If I didn't already envy you for all your lovely skills
and work with late-period Spanish stuff, I think this would do it.
I found this little jar of Morello jam in England, and brought it safely
home.  Haven't dared to open it yet, though.  When I do, it'll be the
first time I've ever tasted them....<g>
--Maire