Sour cherries (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Turkey day odds and ends)

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue Dec 3 15:50:52 PST 2002

> Oooh! Morellos! If I didn't already envy you for all your lovely skills
and work with late-period Spanish stuff, I think this would do it. I found
this little jar of Morello jam in England, and brought it safely home.
Haven't dared to open it yet, though.  When I do, it'll be the first time
I've ever tasted them....<g>
> --Maire

        Oh Mistress!!  Morello cherry jam/preserves is just this side of
heaven!!!   Open & enjoy, coz I know at least 2 sources for it here in MT,
and we can probably find it in Missoula without too much strain.

    Caointiarn  {1/2 eaten jar in fridge, another in the cupboard}