[Sca-cooks] be a cook! was crown tourney menu

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Tue Dec 3 05:57:42 PST 2002

I've volunteered to run the luncheon for the judges at Estrella War A&S. I'm
also funding it personally and with donations. So far the menu includes two
non-period munchies which have been very well received here in the past, and
several items that have to be started now or soon; including the mustards
I've made up for the class I'm teaching this weekend. Thanks to the
florigelium and members of this list for redactions and info that I am
using!

Cecily