[Sca-cooks] be a cook! was crown tourney menu

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 16:19:47 PST 2002

It looks like I'm not going to get to cook for the Royals at Estrella, after all.  I got a huge case of helium hand and went and volunteered to be the deputy shuttle autocrat.  With the shuttle going 12 - 16 hours per day Wednesday thru Sunday, that kinda puts a crimp into any feast cooking.  Would love to help you with the Luncheon ahead of time, if possible, though.  I'll see you at the War Collegium this weekend, and we can make Plans!
Mordonna
 Patricia Collum <pjc2 at cox.net> wrote:I've volunteered to run the luncheon for the judges at Estrella War A&S.

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook