[Sca-cooks] be a cook! was crown tourney menu

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Wed Dec 4 10:59:28 PST 2002

That would be fantastic, I'll be doing what pre-cooking I can at home the
days before war. (I always take the whole week off) Come see me at war
collegium this weekend, I'll either be teaching or hanging around Mairi's
dyepots working on handwork. I'm also donating a large pot of the dish
posted a while back based on the Cooking in Medieval Poland Cookbook. I'm
just hoping the family dosen't scarf too much before I can get it to site.

Cecily