[Sca-cooks] OT Gilderoy Lockhart

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Dec 4 02:55:52 PST 2002

At 05:31 AM 12/4/02 EST, you wrote:
>--
>In a message dated 12/3/02 9:23:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
>writes:
>

>> Wasn't Lucius Malfoy... *tasty*? bad to the bone, but very pretty...
>>
>> 'Lainie
>
>Nononono, wrong family member. Although you will probably disagree, but I
>thought Draco was the tastiest. But, he's close to my age too so you know.
>
>Misha

Some faults can't be helped, dear... ;-D)

>Who saw the movie during Thanksgiving. It was pretty good but what are they
>going to do without Richard Harris?!?!?!? Christopher Lee (Saruman) is filled
>up and so is Sir Ian McKellan (Gandalf). Maybe Richard Atenborough (Santa
>Clause on Miracle on 34th Street)?

Lee and McKellan are both much too recognizable, and also have a bit of
menace to their mein that just doesn't work for me. Attenborough- maybe.
How 'bout... Richard Briers? Albert Finney? Paul Scofield? Derek Jacobi?
HAL HOLBROOK!... There's another one I thought of the other day and can't
remember now. But I'm sure they will come up with someone- so far the
casting has been excellent...

Kitchen content- I like Mrs. Weasley's 'dishwasher', but was that cast iron
it was scrubbing?

'Lainie