[Sca-cooks] OT Gilderoy Lockhart

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Dec 4 03:36:44 PST 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>  >Who saw the movie during Thanksgiving. It was pretty good but what are they
>  >going to do without Richard Harris?!?!?!?

Stephen Fry? But then I also wanted Rowan Atkinson to do Snape, so
this probably indicates I'm not taking this seriously enough. Patrick
McGoohan? Or is he not cuddly enough?

However, this may be moot; it was reported around the time of Harris'
death that they were going to be using the actor who had been Harris'
stunt double in some of the shots. I forget his name.

Adamantius, who has yet to go see another Cliff Notes version of the
Rowling books