Masa Harina ??Re: [Sca-cooks] Cookies are arriving!!

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Dec 4 12:00:28 PST 2002

> >As I left, he
> >asked the next person in line, who was also sending out a package, if it
> >contained any hazardous materials- told him one of mine contained
> >fruitcakes- did that count? For some reason, the rest of the patrons broke
> >up....
>
> I bet, that's very funny :-)
>
> >2 1/4 c Masa Harina
>
> Wazdat?
>
> Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

Corn flour what you use to make the dough for tamales and tortillas (she
writes as she contemplates the unfortunately store-bought tamales which
are lunch...). It's more finely ground than cornmeal, really a coarse
flour like semolina. IIRC. It's been a while since I tried to make
tortillas.

Margaret