[Sca-cooks] Cookies are arriving!!

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 4 12:50:22 PST 2002

LOL, right now I am in the part of NC that is getting blasted by snow and
ice, but the UPS man dropped off three boxes, and my postlady dropped off
two more.  We have about an inch of snow on the concrete, and about a half
an inch on the grass...  Which throws every Southerner here off their
rocker.  I have two bags of peanuts from past purchases, and extra boxes and
tape.  So I think we're ready to go...  :)

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**