[Sca-cooks] Cookies are arriving!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 13:12:36 PST 2002

>LOL, right now I am in the part of NC that is getting blasted by snow and
>ice, but the UPS man dropped off three boxes, and my postlady dropped off
>two more.  We have about an inch of snow on the concrete, and about a half
>an inch on the grass...  Which throws every Southerner here off their
>rocker.  I have two bags of peanuts from past purchases, and extra boxes
>and
>tape.  So I think we're ready to go...  :)
>
>Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi

That's right!  You guys are getting a snow/ice event for the next couple of
days!! Well, if you have to go out anywhere, be very very careful.  I hope
everyone else down that way is going to be careful too.  It would be an
unhappy holiday season if one of you southen children fell down and went
boom and got owies.
Olwen, waiting for the snow to begin in Maryland (YIPPIEEEEEEEEE!!!!)