[Sca-cooks] Cookies are arriving!!

Erika Thomenius ldygytha at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 18:31:00 PST 2002

>Drat!  I knew that I forgot to put something in
>the box.  Appollonia, I will send the money to
>you in a separate envelope.  Sorry!
>
>I sent my stuff UPS 2nd Day Air this morning,
>at a cost of $39.75.  Sigh.  But at least it is
>guaranteed to be there on Friday.

At this rate, the Homeland Security folks are going to take an interest in
Signora Apollonia, what with all these funny packages arriving at about the
same time.  :)

I can just see it, too..

An FBI agent, munching away and spraying crumbs, "I'm sorry, ma'am, but
these are going to have to go back to the lab for testing.  No, I'm afraid
that there won't be any left over..."

-Gytha "Cookie cookie cookie starts with C!" Karlsdotter