[Sca-cooks] ARRRRGH!

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 17:49:46 PST 2002

I hate hemming.  I don't enjoy sewing, but hemming is my least favorite part of it.  This dress has a hem that is 9 yards.  That's 27 feet.  That's 324 inches.  That's 1296 stitches, if I only did it once, but it's silk tissue, and I had to baste it three times to get it right, so I've done something on the order of 5,000 stitches.  And now I get to sew on trim...  I hate hemming...

Mordonna

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt