[Sca-cooks] ARRRRGH!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:21:38 PST 2002

>I hate hemming.  I don't enjoy sewing, but hemming is my least favorite
>part of it.  This dress has a hem that is 9 yards.  That's 27 feet.  That's
>324 inches.  That's 1296 stitches, if I only did it once, but it's silk
>tissue, and I had to baste it three times to get it right, so I've done
>something on the order of 5,000 stitches.  And now I get to sew on trim...
>I hate hemming...
>
>Mordonna

So Mordonna, what do you snack on whilst hemming?  Is the dress for a fancy
shmanshy feast?  What shall they serve?  And what, pray tell, do you imagine
will be the very first food or drink to do the honor of landing first on
said gown?

Sorry...couldn't help myself.
Olwen who went to that tanning place tonight and loved it.