[Sca-cooks] ARRRRGH!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:03:20 PST 2002

So, I'm not so sure I know what silk tissue is.  I cann't wear silk really.
Acts like a plastic bag on me.  Your dress sounds very nice though.  Nice
colours, sounds like.  Will you get someone to take a picture of you in it?
I'd love to see, not only your dress, but your face as well!
What is BRAT diet?  And I give up, what is Prolosec?
Funny the way they do things in other Kingdoms.  Here, you just get called
into Court and they bestow on you an award or AoA or whatever, and if there
is a scroll they give it to you, if not, well, in a few years you might get
it in the mail.  Or maybe not.  And that whole thing in Lochac with Drakies
laurel, well, they just don't do that here either far as I can tell, but I'm
not a laurel and won't ever know for sure.  They did do a really nice deal
for Kiri (remember Kiri anyone?) when she got her laurel.  But I don't think
she had anything to do with the whole thing.  It was all a surprise to her.
Anyway.  I hope you have a fantastic good time at the event on Saturday and
may you wear your new dress in good health, much joy and peace.
Olwen