[Sca-cooks] ARRRRGH!

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Thu Dec 5 04:29:05 PST 2002

> What is BRAT diet?  And I give up, what is Prolosec?

Bananas,  rice, apple juice, tea and toast, BRATT - supposed to help bind
you up if you have diarrhea. Prilosec is the earliest drug in the class
known as "proton pump inhibitors" for the treatment of acid reflux disease.

> And that whole thing in Lochac with Drakies
> laurel, well, they just don't do that here either far as I can tell, but
I'm
> not a laurel and won't ever know for sure.

In the East, Laurel vigils seem to be more or less optional, from what I'm
hearing.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Government is the problem, not the solution.

---