[Sca-cooks] What do you think? OT

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 5 05:04:10 PST 2002

Aack! A name change! Ack!
Dang....*I* at least think of you as "Avraham."
Although your name change certainly makes sense....
I've been thinking of changing mine, too, if I can find the right
sources.  All the distinctly-Irish stuff seems to be much earlier than
my current view of my persona (14th c.).  I'm trying to track down
sources for women's names in 14th c. Dublin.  They've got them
_there_.....here, it's another matter.
OFC: Last batch of biscotti's in the oven.  Thank gawd.
--Maire