[Sca-cooks] PANIC help question right now

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 5 15:38:58 PST 2002

>Gorgeous Muiredach > No, can't burn wine by itself.  > Whatcha doing?

Great thanks, I feel much better. Actually I am reducing wine. But I turned
around for a moment and then it was boiling like crazy & as I said - mass
panic.

I am working on finishing up my redacting for an A&S entry I am entering
this weekend. If this final piece comes out well I am going to be making 3
tarts tomorrow to take.

I will post the entire hoo-ha when it is finished. But I got about 30
minutes before I know if this final tart was a success.

No chance you are making the voyage to Magna Faire???

-Serena