[Sca-cooks] What do you think? OT

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 6 08:54:38 PST 2002

Well, she has a point there.  We cooking folks are intimately involved with bodily
pleasure and health, are we not?  Between a sweaty fighter that you never see but
at a distance, and a cook who stays in all day to bring you pleasure, who would you
rather have on your side?

Selene ("Guilty as charged") Colfox